Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Robinhoods for Horses

Robinhoods Horse Hoods
Robinhoods For Horses
ROBINHOODS are designed with a half zipper and durable belly buckle.  Thicker material than the Sleazy Sleepwear hoods. 

If you have a horse that needs a warmer hood or a hood made of tougher material because your horse is hard on their hoods then I suggest you get the NFL Horse Hood made of 10oz Lycra.

Available in several colors and prints.  If you are looking for a hood for to help protect your horse from the sun and flies then you will defiantly want the ROBINHOODS Kool Stretch Mesh hood.  ROBINHOODS are made for the small to XL horse in tan, white, navy, black and hunter.

1 comment:

  1. Horse Wear Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete